Video in Digital Marketing
The Importance of Video in Digital Marketing
The written word is not dead; it will never be dead. A testament to that is that you are reading this right now.<.p>
Creating engaging content is done both in the written word and through video. While we here at Rev Publishing personally love the written word as seen in our many publications. We have also been working hard on our video game. We know the importance of video, and we love it just as much as you do!
This is why we’ve incorporated them more into our brand and onto this website. Video is a fantastic way to reach your audience at a more intimate level, and get visually creative when marketing digitally.
Why you should consider Video in Digital Marketing
- 50% of videos are watched on a mobile device
- Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer traffic, this year!
- They get more engagement
- They are easier to digest and remember
- You can add videos to landing pages, social media platforms, emails, blog articles,
- A fantastic way to provide information through webinars
- Breaks down geographic locations
- More than 500 million hours of video are watched on YouTube every day
- Video content is faster and easier to create and upload online than traditional T.V
- Human attention spans are very short, reach them quickly and precisely with video
- Effective in striking and delivering emotional messages
- Visual storytelling
- Increases brand awareness by 76%
- Increases engagement through shares
- The word ‘video’ increases click-through rate up to 13% when used in a subject line
- Drives organic traffic up by 157%
- Videos can increase landing page conversions by 80%
Are you convinced?
If these stats haven’t convinced you yet we don’t know what will. Video in digital marketing is a total game changer and will continue to grow more in 2019. So in order to stay on top of trends for your clients it’s something that needs to be introduced in every marketing sector whether it be a personal brand, an agency, or a conglomerate.
Best yet, video can be previously recorded or recorded live giving viewers the ability to comment and speak to the marketer, that’s instant gratification! And we all know how much consumers like instant gratification.
It is important to also note that even though video is relatively simple to create you still need the right tools, the proper execution, and the best possible quality. It is an investment, but it’s an investment that is being proven successful over and over again.
There are millions of professional videographers around the world, and people eager to learn the art in order to bring your marketing up a few notches.
Interested in us shooting a video for you? Contact us and ask us about our new drone options!